Having problems with your microsoft wireless mouse preventing your screen saver from activating (in Vista)?
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the Device Manager (Right-click on My Computer, select Manage, you’ll find Device Manager in one of the selections ü).
2. Update the HID-compliant mouse.
3. It will automatically search for the update. If not, you can download the driver here:
4. Make sure to select the correct hardware.
5. Install and restart the computer.
Whola! That should surely fix it! ü