How to Install Lojack for Laptops
1. Locate the desktop icon that comes installed or loaded in your system by your system’s manufacturer. (If your manufacturer didn’t offer this feature for your system, you can check out Absolute Software for the product.)
2. At the Lojack for Laptops Install splash screen, click Next.
3. Click Start Install.
4. Click “I accept the terms of the license agreement” and then click Next.
5. Enter your contact information into the fields provided, then click Next. All fields must be completed to continue.
6. When the registration page is successfully completed, the installer will retrieve some survey questions. Click Next to continue.
7. Click Install.
8. Click Finish to complete the installation. The Install Manager will remove itself from the desktop and from Add/Remove Programs as added security.
All support for the Computrace software comes directly from the vendor, Absolute Software. Issues including configuration, installation, errors, usage, how-to, and troubleshooting should be referred to the vendor.
Absolute Software can be reached here:
Telephone: (888) 999-9857